Puma Cup Series – 2018 Calendar of Events
Once again the Puma Cup is delighted to run a series of endurance races within the Classic Sports Car Club (CSCC). The CSCC is renowned for its great club racing scene, with excellent organisation and a strong focus on driving standards.
There will also be an additional Sprint races to mix things up with the BARC.
Take a look at the exciting calendar below to see where we'll be. Why not join us at some of the most iconic UK circuits for some amazing, close racing?
Race Dates / Race Entry Forms
The following race dates are provisional and should always be read on the understanding that they may be changed without notice.
Endurance - Format is 30 minute qualifying and 40 minute race, all held on one day of the weekend. The exact day will be notified at a later date.
Sprint races - as shown one qualify and two races.
- 7/8 April - Snetterton (200) Endurance RACE ENTRY FORM
- April 21/22 Circuit Croix en Ternois Sprint RACE ENTRY FORM
- 5th/6th May - Silverstone (International) Endurance RACE ENTRY FORM Regulations Timetable (to follow)
4A. Option - 7 May – Snetterton - Sprint
- May 12/13 Brands Hatch Sprint
- 2nd June - Oulton Park (International) Endurance
- 14th/15th July - Brands Hatch (Indy) Endurance
- August 5 Mallory Park Sprint
- 18th/19th August – Thruxton Endurance
- Sep 8/9 Cadwell Park Sprint
- 15th/16th September - Donington Park (GP) Endurance
- Sep 22/23 Rockingham Sprint
- 6th/7th October - Mallory Park Endurance