Puma Cup – Superb race ready car –
Simon Phillips email email@example.com
Priced to sell £4700.00
Here i have for sale my Ford Puma Race car, as used in the CSCC Cartek Puma Cup.
- Built in 2015 by Supatune Motorsport.
- Welded in Custom Cages multipoint cage, fitted by EMC Motorsport.
- GAZ Puma Cup championship spec dampers/springs
- Uprated rear beam, engine, and gearbox bushes
- Set of Team Dynamics 7x15 wheels with 195/50/15 Dunlop Direzza Z03G tyres
- Welded in Seat bars
- Corbeau Sprint side mounted seat
- Sabelt 6 point harness, dated till end of 2019
- Rear mounted battery in boot
- AeroCatch bonnet pins
- Performance Ram Air filter
- Stainless Steel 421 Exhaust manifold
- Suede steering wheel with spacer
- Puma Cup spec ECU
- Lightweight door cards
- Larger 260mm front brakes
- Front Disks and Ferodo DS3000 pads: 1 event old
- Rear brake cylinders/shoes/bearings 2 events old
- Braided fuel hoses
Car is a race car so bodywork/paintwork isn’t perfect, but it’s all straight/never been in an accident. Comes with spares, including:
- 1x Dunlop Direzza z103g
- Front disks
- Front hubs
- Bottom arms/balljoints
- Track rod ends
- Front bearing
- Anti-roll bar drop links
- Other miscellaneous parts.
Eligible and competitive in many championships, including:
- Puma Cup: http://pumacup.com
A well known car and former class winner. Very competitive and ready to win again in 2019. Great fun to drive, cheap to run, and easy to maintain.
Puma Cup – Superb race ready car – last one for sale
FOR SALE - Superb Puma Cup race car
Multiple race-winning Ford Puma Cup car for sale.
This car has one of the most successful Puma Cup records of recent years, having taken six race wins, six pole positions and seven podium finishes across the last three seasons and enjoyed considerable media coverage since.
Fresh 1.7-litre Zetec engine at last event, complete with Superchips ECU (135bhp) new gearbox seals, full weld-in Safety Devices rollcage, FIA wrap-around seat with five-point harness. Championship-spec Gaz suspension and racing exhaust. Lifeline fire extinguisher (last serviced start of 2018) with mechanical system, electrical cut off and Cartek ‘Code 60’ GPS tracker.
Car is supplied with eight Team Dynamics alloy wheels, all with used Dunlop Direzza 03G race tyres. Comprehensive spares package included, with gearbox, bodywork and many other parts available. Maintained regardless of cost by Rob Sims Racing, this is perhaps the best prepared car on the grid and is in ready to race condition for 2019.
Price - £5,500ono Contact Rob Ladbrook via Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org